We Urgently need an experienced AutoCAD Civil 3D Consultant who can impart a corporate training for my client in Muscat, Oman

Per day offer - 6,500 INR excluding all the logistics and Per diem,

Contents Trainer needs to give

Dates - ASAP, as it is Urgent

Kindly email me the proifle if you are competetant and have 5 years exp on AutoCAD Civil 3D

Please feel free to call me for anything,

Contact;


Nehal
07498467515

nehal.mehta2201@gmail.com

Post a Comment

  1. Dear Nehal!
    I have 4 years of experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D, but AutoCAD Civil 3D plus AutoCAD Map 3D are only i have been occupied by since 2008. Nevertheless, in order to convince you that i am able to be useful for your client, i am ready to give a couple of hours of consulting (training) in an advance, and if they are not happy with me, you do not have to pay me for this time and can terminate cooperation with me. Is it not a bad proposal, is it? You are welcome to my website www.geogis.ks.ua and see what i have done as an expert and instructor in AutoCAD Civil 3D.

    Looking forward and best regards!
    www.geogis.ks.ua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Vlad Omelchenko,

      I am afraid Mr. Nehal may not be reading this comment.So, i would suggest you to contact Mr. Nehal on given email ID or you can reach him by calling +91 749 8467515.

      Best of luck.

      Suhail Khan

      Delete

 
Top