Post a Comment

  1. Sir i am only read & write english & urdu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rizwan,

      Thanks for writing.

      This is very old job and must have expired till now.

      Look for the fresher jobs and am sure you will get something of your interest soon.

      Regards,

      Suhail Khan

      Delete
    2. kindly can you tell me more jobs from qatar army is open or not now

      Delete
    3. Hi,

      I am hoping to get more fresh jobs in Qatar Army soon.

      Keep checking this blog for updates.

      Regards,

      Suhail Khan

      Delete
    4. im police in pakstan 3 yer servis i wold like job qatar policr

      Delete
    5. may nam farman ali khan age 25 y qualipication 12 im police dispensr in pakista servis 3 yer ilike job qatr police may contac.no/03448236525 .may,id.farmaali2014@yahoo.com

      Delete
    6. Dear Farman Ali,

      I am hoping to get more fresh jobs in Qatar Army soon.

      Keep checking this blog for updates.

      Regards,

      Suhail Khan

      Delete
  2. assalamualikum . recently i got job in army with reference . in midmac round about medical and finger is finish on 04-03-2013. till my file not came from dhakaliya departmentment . can u tell me how long it will take. how long it will take .

    i have i brother he completed b.tech. he is in madinakhalifath north in qatar. if any job for my brother plz help me. recently my father wafaath in hamad hospital. i can pay money for job. plz inshallah help us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Thanks for writing.

      You need to have patience and wait for sometime as it takes time to clear files from dhakaliya department, also due to Ramadan, things are moving slowly.

      About your brother, as your brother to visit my blog regularly. You may also add me on Facebook for job updates.

      Alternatively, you can send your brother's CV to my email ID.

      Regards,

      Suhail Khan

      sooohail2012@gmail.com
      https://www.facebook.com/sooohailkhan

      Delete
    2. thank you somuch. u r given reply for my question . ok i will send my brother cv to u r mail inshallah.

      Delete
    3. assalamualikum soohail bhai. i am requesting . my another brother completed m.pharmacy. and he passed in qatar online medical test also and he got certificate. if any jobs in army plz inform me. kindly help me. or any other good companies .

      Delete
  3. my big brother also doing job in ministry of environment in qatar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualikum suhail bhai,

    basically i am searching for the IT job. right now i am in dubai if any job is there in qatar please suggest me.

    Thanks & Regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walekum Asslam,

      Visit this blog often.

      You may also add me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sooohailkhan) for latest job updates.

      Regards,

      Suhail

      Delete
    2. Assalamualikum, Dear Suhail, I m a Pakistani, working in saudi arabia since 7 years in data entry section in a shipping company, but I wish to join Police force or interpol qatar, plz advise me, is it possible & where i can send my CV, hope to get reply from you soon, plz reply lakhan@globeksa.com , Thankx

      Delete
  5. i like job qatar police

    ReplyDelete
  6. i m inter pass and i am working 5year as a store keeper in auto part shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz sohail i m very needy for yhe job bcz of family reasons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Tax planning in Qatar should also take into consideration that company formation in Qatar tax rate on long-term capital gains- capital gains are considered as normal business profits and are subject to tax at the normal rates. Thanks.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Assalamualikum, Dear Suhail, I m a Pakistani, working in pakistan in travel agency in accounant but some few years i join apolic in swat pakistan but the offices was not honest after theone year i will give resain of the swat police sir iwant aqataq polic job iam very poor man in this time i well join to travel agency accounts pleas givi mi qataq polic jobplz plz plz
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Imad,

      Good to know you.

      This job posting is very old and i am not sure if these jobs still exist.

      Keep visiting my blog as i will post fresh Qatar Army/ Qatar Police job as soon as i get.

      Regards,

      Suhail

      Delete
  10. sir plz kindly give me vacancie my qualifaction was FA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iam abdulrazak from kenya but iam muslim surely iam really proud to be an army in qatar or police but know three language very fluentlt Arabic, English & Swahil
    Thanks for that ,
    Plzzz answer mee

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do i get a job in Qatar Police.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top