Post a Comment

  1. Dear Sir/Ma'am,

    Good Day!

    I have more than 6 years of working experience as a Document Controller and Timekeeper.
    Knowledgeable in E.D.M.S. (Electronic Document Management System),
    Attendance Management Program Biostar (Attendance Program), and usage of MS office applications.

    I always value time and great attention to detail with efficiency making sure that all the tasks given assigned to me are updated.

    I am Currently under Working Visa, Transferable with N.O.C.

    Please find attached a copy of my Curriculum Vitae and Credentials.
    for further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on my mobile no.(+974)55644597 also available in WhatsApp or
    email me at lemuelpaniamogan@yahoo.com


    Sincerely,



    Lemuel Rei Paniamogan

    ReplyDelete

 
Top