Thursday 19 September 2013

Electrical Technician & Instrument Technician (Oman)

Electrical Technician - Oman


Experience: 3 to 5 yrs.  |  Opening(s): 8


- Period will be for 2 months.
- They have to work with fertilizer company in Oman.

- The candidate with Degree should have 4-5 years of experience.
- The candidate with I.T.I. should have 3-4 years of experience.

Instrument Technician


Experience: 3 to 5 yrs.  |  Opening(s): 40


- Period will be for 2 months.

- The candidate should be diploma with I&C with 4-5 years or I.T.I with 3-4 years of experience.

Contact Details
Recruiter Name:
Mr. S. Contarctor
Contact Company:
Swamina International Private Limited
Address:
Dandiya bazar Vadodara,Gujarat,India
Email Address:
Telephone:
+91 265-3915200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your feedback or Job Request here