FREE Recruitment

The KGK Group is a global corporation based in India with fully integrated operations in Diamonds and Colored Gemstones. KGK is known worldwide for its superlative products, exemplary quality, international standards, and its impeccable reputation for customer service.

From procurement to manufacturing and from marketing to retailing, KGK is present across the full value chain of the industry with offices spread across the world.
KGK is a DTC Sightholder for India and South Africa and has a global marketing reach with manufacturing units in India, China, Hong Kong, South Africa and Russia. The company has made forays in retail marketing and has opened showrooms in India, China, Hong Kong and Middle East.

1+ year experience

    1. Preparing profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
    2. Monitoring and review costing and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
    3. Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
    4. Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
    5. Would be involved in inventory check & audit, MIS reporting, yearly budgeting.
    6. Product & Process costing & active participation in preparation of departmental costing in a manufacturing sector.
    7. Other MIS related work.
      Email Address:bhushan.bhoir@kgkmail.com / madhusmita.behera@kgkmail.com / kgk.hrd@kgkmail.com
    Recruiter Name:Ms. Shraddha Dwivedi
    Company:KGK Diamonds (I) Pvt Ltd
    Telephone:+91-2612540407

Post a Comment

  1. Hi, I m quazer sarin laser machine operator. I find job in out of India. So can u help me ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site jewelry dallas tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 4p fency opretor I faind job 6'7yar experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a galaxy marker,
    Total 3 years experience
    Now I work in Kiran gems
    I found job in out of Indian I. My fild

    ReplyDelete

 
Top