Image result for fresher jobs , siemens

    Technician-Fresher (ITI/Diploma Holder)

    Qualification: ITI/Diploma of Electrical/ Electronics, Mechanical, Electro-mechanical or Mechatronics
    Experience: Should have minimum 0.6 - 1 year experience in Electrical, Mechanical Works, Electronics & Automation, PLC, Troubleshooting etc
    Must Speak, write and understand good in English
    Age below 25 yrs.

    Nationality: Indian
    Email Id: rec19@asmacs.net, rec12@asmacs.net

Post a Comment

  1. Dear Sir/Madam,

    This letter is to express my interest for the vacant positions in your company, as I am professional in Mechanical engineering who can deliver bottom-line results, I would like to make a strong case for myself. As a well determined fresher novice, with Diploma in Mechanical engineering. I am well equipped for any possible job opportunities that you might have available.
    I have a strong academic background, knowledge and communication skills, I am sure that I will be a valuable asset to your company. I have attached a copy of my resume for your kind perusal and would like to remind you that I am open to similar and suitable vacancies.

    I can be reached anytime on my mobile [+971501297760(UAE)/+919544886810 (India)] as well as on rishadatr@gmail.com
    I look forward to the opportunity of an interview to demonstrate more fully my enthusiasm and suitability for the post.

    Thanking you
    Yours Sincerely.
    MOHAMMED RISHAD

    ReplyDelete

 
Top